Date: 19-21 October 2022
Location: Evotec Campus Levi-Montalcini, Verona, Italy
Evotec will host the 2022 IBIG Forum and the two pre-forum courses at its site in Verona, Italy.
We are really happy to host this Forum in Verona after two years that the event was held remotely due to the Covid pandemic!
The Forum is organized by the Italian Biostatistics Group(IBIG), a working group of SIMeF (Società Italiana di Medicina Farmaceutica) and is the most important Italian annual meeting congress for biostatisticians, data managers and statistical programmers from the world of industry, independent research and academia.
The two parallel pre-forum (19th October) courses will be:
- Validation in Statistical Programming: Way of Working QC and Applied Exercises
- From a Successful Prior Elicitation Meeting to a Reliable Probability of Success Estimate: Quantitative Decision-Making Principles & Practicalities
The Forum (20th -21st October) will be divided into two main sessions:
- Statistics Beyond Clinical Trials:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Clinical Research
- Data Quality and Risk-Based Monitoring
- Statistics in Clinical Trials:
- Interim Analysis
- Estimands & Estimation
Evotec will contribute to the scientific program and acting as moderator as part of the group’s board with our Research Expert Clinical Biostatistician Andrea Nizzardo.
You can register to the Forum here
Registrations to the pre-forum courses can be made here
Looking forward to meeting you in Verona on 19-21 October!
Download the final programme here